Job Title: HGV1 Driver
Reports to: Transport Director
We are currently hiring HGV1 Drivers to work in Ireland and UK – Fridge experience would be beneficial.
- Providing excellent customer service and supporting the brand of the business.
- Consistently recording all delivery notes.
- Responsible for loading and unloading and transport of goods.
- Responsible for keeping trailer and vehicle clean.
- Keen awareness of Health & Safety.
- Excellent communication Skills (written and verbal).
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multi task and work in a faced paced environment.
Essential Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Full Class one (C&E) Licence
- Full CPC Card Required
- Digital tachograph card holder
- Geographical knowledge of Ireland and UK
Salary: will be negotiable dependent on experience, expertise and knowledge.
Working hours: Flexible (hours and days) to include weekends/evenings based on a rota, this is essential.