Job Title: HGV1 Driver
Reports to: Transport Director
We are currently hiring HGV1 Drivers to work in Ireland and UK – Fridge experience would be beneficial.
- Providing excellent customer service and supporting the brand of the business.
- Consistently recording all delivery notes.
- Responsible for loading and unloading and transport of goods.
- Responsible for keeping trailer and vehicle clean.
- Keen awareness of Health & Safety.
- Excellent communication Skills (written and verbal).
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multi task and work in a faced paced environment.
Essential Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Full Class one (C&E) Licence
- Full CPC Card Required
- Digital tachograph card holder
- Geographical knowledge of Ireland and UK
Salary: will be negotiable dependent on experience, expertise and knowledge.
Working hours: Flexible (hours and days) to include weekends/evenings based on a rota, this is essential.
Weekend / Casual Drivers Needed
To cover both UK and Ireland and work on Friday’s / Saturday’s / Sunday’s.
To apply, please fill in the drivers form to the right of the page.
Class 1 Drivers
Morgan McLernon are currently looking to employ enthusiastic and hard working Class 1 drivers to cover their UK / Ireland markets. If you would like to apply for this position, please fill in the form on the right or call us on (0)28 3885 1317